New fine-tune feature launched for Sesame
The two-years-in-a-row winning recessed projection case Sesame is once again upgraded to version 2.1 offering a unique brand new installation feature.
An adjustable inner bracket on each side of the case has completed the innovative screen design. This new feature allows for fine-tuning of the bottom dowel to cover the opening gap in the case more exactly than before. Once the screen is completely installed, if necessary the fine-tune function is easy to access and make the change. Due to rough handling in transport or if the screen is installed in a ceiling that is not 100% horizontal the surface will slide slightly on the roller and the bottom dowel will then be hanging down even so little. This is the same for all screen manufacturers, but with this feature Euroscreen® can now offer a solution! It’s now easily adjusted to achieve a perfectly flush closure when screen is retracted up into case.
We call it the Euroscreen® Sesame 2.1 version. You don’t have to ask for it – it’s our pleasure to offer you this upgraded feature as standard!
Sesame 2.1 features
- Smart design of bottom dowel closes the case flush
- Innovative design for quick and easy access and installation
- Unique removable end flange integrated with the case
- Adjustable inner brackets allow for fine-tune of bottom dowel for perfectly flush closure when retracted up into case
- Concealed drop function of screen section
- Non-tensioned or tab tensioned model available
- Optional recessed ceiling brackets providing trouble-free mounting in recessed ceiling
- Optional Quiet Motor for even less noise