Freya is our newest addition to the Valhalla family, and is the perfect choice for hidden installations in large venues. The Freya projection is a recessed ceiling case and is now available in a large range of standard sizes and screen surfaces, even as Tab Tension versions. Freya is made of aluminum and is developed and produced in Sweden.
As a key feature the screen is entirely hidden when not in use, with both screen and bottom dowel retraced in the recessed case. Moreover, Freya offers you the possibility to install the case first and the screen any time later, therefore the screen surface is not at risk of damage during construction work. Sliding brackets on top of the case allow easy and unlimited adjustment when installing.
- Projection screen for recessed ceiling installations
- Possibility to install the case first and screen later
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow unlimited adjustment during installation
- Adjustable inner brackets
- Bottom of case is removable without tools for screen installation or maintenance
- Delivered with 3 m hard wire cable
- Case size (W x H): 203 x 178 mm
- Case length: screen width + 280 mm
- Cut-out case size (W x H): 170 x 60 mm
- Cut-out length: screen width + 230 mm
- Recommended control options: Control Box, AutoLink RF or RF remote control
- 4:3 No Black Borders
Please note: The projection screen is sensitive to heat and are not suitable as black-out, or sun protection. Do not install close to heat sources like radiators, amplifiers or turned on TV-sets.