Royal Electric by Euroscreen® is an alternative for large venue installations where the screen surface is required to be in one piece. The Euroscreen® AstraNova screen surface has white front projection surface and black backing. The Royal is available in sizes up to 600 cm in width. A cylindrical shaped aluminium cassette in white finish characterizes the Royal projection screens up to 4.5 meters wide, while larger sizes are delivered with a square shaped wooden case finished in white. Sturdy brackets for wall or ceiling installation are included as standard. The recently upgraded bottom dowel has extra weight to obtain the flattest viewing surface possible.
Royal is also available with the optional choice of the Access case for recessed installation, which is an excellent choice as it is possible to conceal the projection screen within a ceiling void. Easily install the Access case first, and the screen any time later.
- Available in sizes up to 600 cm width
- Large sized electric screen with one piece screen surface
- Heavy weight bottom dowel in white finish
- White aluminium case for width up to 450 cm
- White wooden case for sizes over 450 cm
- Delivered with 3 m hard wire cable
- Case size (W x H): 165 x 170 mm (= 450 cm)
- Case size (W x H): 220 x 220 mm (> 500 cm)
- Recommended control options: Euroscreen® Control Box, AutoLink RF or RF remote control
- 4:3 No black borders
- 16:10 No black borders
- 16:9 No black borders