Linea Tab Tension
The Linea Tab Tension cassette has a unique designed shape which consists of gently rounded aluminium, with no exposed mounting fixtures or fasteners, and all attachment points are completely invisible.
NEW! Delivered as standard with Euroscreen® Control Box with Plug n’ Play feature - fast and easy installation! Choose optional transmitters; AutoLink RF, RF remote control, IR remote control or RF Wall Switch Transmitter.
The case is finished in white and the white heavy weight bottom dowel retracts completely inside the case when the screen is not in use. Thanks to the tensioning wires, which are integrated along the screen surfaces vertical edges, a fully flat screen surface can be obtained for many years in use. A perfectly flat screen surface is a requirement when using Short Throw projectors where the wide angled projector lens put higher demands on the quality of the projection screen.
- Tab Tension function for lay flat viewing surface
- Uniquely designed, gently rounded aluminium cassette
- Perfectly flat screen surface
- Easy to adjust surface flatness when required
- Bottom dowel retracts completely into case
- Heavy weight bottom dowel in white finish
- NEW! Delivered with Euroscreen® Control Box as standard
- Case size (W x H): 121 x 153 mm
- Case length: screen width + 409 mm
- 4:3, 16:10, 16:9 and 2.35:1 with black borders all have 30 cm black drop as standard
- No Black Borders